17 March 2010

Confused by the Twitter/Facebook thang

I thought that making different Web 2.0 applications update each other automatically was meant to be easy!

I'm currently trying to make my Facebook updates appear on Twitter and vice versa, but it doesn't seem to be working. Firstly, there seem two be two different applications - one that sends updates from Twitter to Facebook and another that sends updates from Facebook to Twitter. Is it just me, or is that cumbersome and a bit boring?

Help!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Easy in one sense, but the plethora of applications to do these things can make it feel like the opposite! Best advice generally is to ask what other people use and go with that. I'd recommend downloading Tweetdeck and using that to post to both at once, but of course that may not be possible on your work PC.

Gigi said...

Another possibility is using Twitter Tab on your facebook. I have it on mine though I find it doesn't update unless I have both my facebook and Twitter account opened. Also, I don't think you can send a Twitter from the facebook, but then I never tried. Last of all, it only shows your Tweets so some of your reply Tweets seem kind of odd.

Post a Comment