29 March 2010

Returning to Flickr and Widgets

I had already added my Flickr photostream to my blog, so this Thing proved quicker than most. I did, however, rethink the gadgets on my blog, and rearranged them a little. At the outset of the 23 Things I disabled the followers gadget, as I was convinced that I didn't want to know who was reading my blog. Having become a little green-eyed about followers whilst browsing other Blogs, I've enabled the gadget (queue disappointment at not having any followers).

As for the further Things, I tried to add a Google search gadget, but the layout of the theme I've chosen for my blog meant that the Google box was cropped badly and some of the wording was missing, so I removed it again. Since the blog hasn't been going for long, it shouldn't really be necessary for people to search it using Google.

At this stage of the 23 Things, I'm wondering about the future of my blog. Should I morph it into another blog (possibly about my letterpress enterprise) or erase it from the Blogosphere completely? What does everyone else think about the future of their blogs?

1 comments:

Aurelia said...

Would be great if everyone kept their blogs going, and bloggomorphed into individual's interests - would be interested in reading about your letterpress enterprise!

Post a Comment