8 February 2010

Blogging's no Picnik


Using Picnik seemed relatively intuitive, but it took me a while to work out how to save images to a location from which I could use them on my Blog. Maybe I wasn't doing it right, but it worked in the end. I'm not sure what the advantage of Picnik is over my normal image editing software.

I'm starting to see how Blogging works: If you sit in front of your machine for long enough you forget that there are potential readers out there in the Blogosphere and then you can ramble away to your heart's content.

The above image is an attempt at editing the brightness and sharpness of one of my photographs, then cropping it to a Blog-friendly size.

2 comments:

Theatregrad said...

What is your normal web editing software?

Elizalouisa said...

Sorry Theatregrad, you pointed out an error in my blog! I should have said 'image editing software' rather than 'web editing software'. Incidentally, I use iPhoto to edit images.

Post a Comment