7 February 2010

Yet another email address

How does everyone keep track of all the email addresses created when joining sites like Flickr? At latest count, I have 7 email addresses with different providers, and one that has become inactive through lack of use. Maybe there's a way of redirecting all email to one account, but if so, I've not found it yet.

My misgivings about uploading my life have not abated.

On a more positive note, I have learned how to use Flickr, and the Geotag function was fun.

1 comments:

Laura J. Wilkinson said...

Hi ElizaLouisa,
When designing the 23 Things programme, we chose sites which use as few individual logins as possible, so you should only have needed a Google ID and a Yahoo! ID to participate in the programme so far.
At the beginning of the programme, we suggested recording these usernames and passwords somewhere dicreet (e.g. in a notebook) so that you don't forget them - you might find this useful.

Post a Comment